Once you have attended your orientation session please take the time to fill out the satisfaction survey (first year students, transfer students) as your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to improve the orientation experience for future Bengals.
Other Great Resources to Access Prior to the start of the semester (Highly Recommended)
- Check out our Linktree, where you can find all of your important resources in one place.
- Set up and access your electronic accounts (Gmail, Bengal Success Portal, Blackboard, Banner, Degree Works)
- Access the Bengal Success Portal and review the names of those listed in your support network.
- Review your student account, to ensure all of your financial aid paperwork has been submitted and to verify what your remaining college costs are. Check out the important billing dates. Set up a payment plan if needed.
- Check out the CAPS portal to see what scholarship opportunities exist.
- If you are a first-year student not enrolled in Honors, EOP, Say Yes, or International status; you have been added to the “Roar 2 Success” support network. Check out the website and available resources.
Additional Engagement Opportunities (Optional)
1. Follow us on IG, Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat using our handle @lifeatbuffstate. This is a great way to find out about campus resources, how to get involved on campus and learn more about upcoming events.
2. Take a virtual tour of campus or schedule an in person tour
3. More questions? Schedule a 1:1 with an SLE team member.
Questions? Text us at 716-281-5521