Once you complete your live virtual session please take the time to fill out the survey that will be emailed to you, your feedback is greatly appreciated to help us continue to better the orientation experience.
Additionally, you can re-visit Flip Grid to re-review the pre-orientation tutorial as often as you want. Again, this information will reinforce what you learned in the virtual session and give additional information on special topics such as Title IX, Financial Aid, and your academic program.
Other Great Resources to Access Prior to the start of the semester (Highly Recommended)
- Set up and access your electronic accounts (Gmail, Bengal Success Portal, Blackboard, Banner, Degree Works)
- Access the Bengal Success Portal and review the names of those listed in your support network
- Review your student account, to ensure all of your financial aid paperwork has been submitted and what your remaining tuition costs are. Check out the important billing dates. Set up a payment plan.
- Check out the CAPS portal to see what scholarship opportunities exist
- If you are a first-year student not enrolled in Honors, EOP, Say Yes, or International status; you have been added to the “Roar 2 Success” support network. Check out the website and available resources.
Additional Engagement Opportunities (Optional)
1. Follow our IG account @lifeatbuffstate to check out campus activity and learn more about future programming opportunities.
2. Take a virtual tour of campus
3. More questions? Schedule a 1:1 with an Orientation BEAT team member.
Questions? Text us at 716-281-5521