Tips & Tricks
Experience Buffalo State!
- Get to campus early to beat traffic and to get a good parking spot!
- Talk to other students, faculty and staff!
- Get involved in campus life by joining a student organization or club.
- Attend lectures, special programs and campus events.
- Go to the Houston Gym, Kissinger Pool and Fitness Center on campus to work out or exercise
- If possible, find an on campus job.
- Join an intramural team.
- Utilize study areas on campus such as the library, the Campbell Student Union (CAMB) or study lounges within department areas.
- Don’t eat lunch in your car- stop in the Union to grab a bite to eat.
- Make sure to follow our office on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat (@LeadeEngageBSC)!
- Stay on campus after classes- there’s always something going on!