The Campbell Student Union is not currently accepting reservations for space, however we are offering limited tabling opportunities for on-campus student organizations & departments..
The Campbell Student Union is prepared to begin limited tabling in the upper lobby in order to provide an outlet for information sharing and interaction amongst the campus community. COVID-19 protocols will be promoted, monitored, and enforced.
- Tabling will be available for reservation from 11-3pm Monday - Friday (except on holidays).
- Table reservations are non transferable (groups may not redistribute unused time to other groups).
- Four (4) tables will be available for individual groups.
- Tables are spaced 6' apart.
- One (1) individual may staff the table at any given time
- Individuals at the table must always be masked
- Individuals may not eat at the information tables but are permitted to hydrade. Masks may only be removed when drinking.
- Props, supplies, or other displays are permitted on the table surface only.
- Sign up sheets are permitted, though there must be enough writing utensils for one time use or a method of sanitation for a communal writing instrument.
- Music will be provided by the Student Union and played throughout the lobby. Individual amplified sound is not permitted.
- Student organizations found out of compliance will face disciplinary action.
*In-person events & programs advertised must have prior approval from the Campus Events & Visitor Committee prior to tabling.