The Luis M. Antonetti Student
The Luis M. Antonetti Student Humanitarian Award recognizes a Buffalo State undergraduate student who has demonstrated personal character through encouragement of non-violent beliefs and actions, volunteer service both on campus and in the community, and who demonstrates an ability to reach out to others with broad cultural acceptance. A plaque and award citing the recipient’s distinction is presented at a ceremony held in the spring and the recipient may receive a monetary award, pending availability of funds.
Criteria for Selection:
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior enrolled full time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Buffalo State during the academic year in which the award is made.
- Evidence of exemplary personal character, altruism and advocacy for non-violence.
- Evidence of volunteer service on campus and within the larger community while a student at Buffalo State.
- Evidence of financial need.Financial need will be considered but will not be the determining factor.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
Please contact our office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, (716)878-4631, Campbell Student Union - room 400