Are you interested in having a positive impact on new
Buffalo State students?
Student Leadership and Engagement is looking for energectic continuting students interested in helping new students become familar with Buffalo State. As a member of the B.E.A.T. Team you have a wonderful opportunity to show future Bengals how its done. Selected students will be trained and required to live on campus for a portion of the summer (housing and meals are included).
This is a paid position, applications are being accepted now through May 27, 2022. Interviews will commence the week of June 6th.
The current contracted term for summer 2022 is as follows;
- Return to campus Wed July 6th and move into your summer res hall
- Attend in person Orientation training July 7-July 11
- Assist with the welcoming, facilitation, and support of our incoming students and families during orientation. July 12,2022-August 25, 2022
- Assist during first year convocation and welcome week events Aug 26,2022- September 2,2022
- Assist with the Spring 2023 one day student orientation, tba
To read about more specifics of working with the BEAT Team please view our current job description and posting.