Club Co-Sponsorship Mini-Grant
The primary purpose of the Student Leadership and Engagement Club Co-Sponsorship mini-grant is to assist in the funding of programs that furhter the quality of student life, and enrich the educational, cultural, and social experiences at Buffalo State. All funding is subject to the discretion of Student Leadership and Engagement and the Division of Student Affairs.
Student organizations will be able to apply for one of four different funding levels of the mini-grant:
- Level 1: $250
- Level 2: $500
- Level 3: $750
- Level 4: Above $750
- Student organization recognized by Buffalo State College, Greek Life, and the United Students Government (USG) may apply for the Club Co-Sponsorship mini-grant.
- Preference will be given to student organizations with financial need due to their budgetary restrictions.
- Club Co-Sponsorship Application is submitted to Student Leadership and Engagement at least one month prior to the event.
Approval of Co-Sponsorship:
In considering whether a grant is approved, Student Leadership and Engagement will consider the following factors, including but not limited to, number of students affected, amount being requested, and fiscal controls for the program. Student Leadership and Engagement reserve the right to deny any application for any reason.
- Student Leadership and Engagement must be acknowledged as a sponsor on all marketing materials.
- Co-sponsorship funds may only be used to purchase refreshments, speaker honoraria, decorations, marketing materials, and program supplies up to the level of the approved amount.
- All receipts, invoices, and documentation must be submitted to Student Leadership and Engagement prior to the event.
- The event is open to all Buffalo State college students.
- Submitting an Application:
To submit an application for the Club Co-Sponsorship Mini-Grant, please complete the application and submit to Student Leadership and Engagement for review.
Please contact Student Leadership and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the Club Co-Sponsorship Mini-Grant.