New Operating Protocol for the Campbell Student Union
- Building entry will only be on the Plaza side (opposite the Library), all other exterior doors will be locked.
- Upon entry, you will be asked to scan your Bengal ID for contact tracing purposes.
- There are 5 lanes you may enter to move about the Union.
- To the immediate left is the queue to enter the elevator to the 3rd and 4th floor. Staff will be asked to use the elevator or the stairs in the alcove to go up to their offices. Patrons of the building will have access to these floors by appointment only.
- Moving from left to right, is the grab-and-go line for Chartwell’s. This is for those who do not have a reservation for the Bengal Kitchen.
- Moving from left to right, is the queue for reserved seating in the Bengal Kitchen. Reservations can be made on the Dine On Campus app.
- In the center will be a chute with access to the Welcome Center, ATM, Bookstore, Bengal Card Office and/or the building exit on the Perry Quad side of the building.
- On the immediate right will be a queue for Retail Dining.
- All furniture has been removed (with the exception of dining areas) to discourage congregating.
- Masks will be required.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the building.
- Reservations for space will follow the Campus Events and Visitors Protocol.
Back to Top