Students in the Bengal Stripes Leadership Program will be required to submit video reflections and one written assignment. All students must complete these requirements as part of their Bengal Stripes Portfolio.
Students will be required to complete a video reflection assignment for each workshop in order to receive credit.
Reflections can be submitted through the Bengal Stripes Leadership Program FlipGrid page and reviewed by Student Leadership and Engagement staff. Students must be signed up for the Bengal Stripes Leadership Program in order to access FlipGrid and upload a video.
Due Date: Reflection assignments will be due one (1) week after attending a workshop.
Each reflection should include:
- A summary of the information you learned in the workshop;
- How a personal experience relates to the material from the workshop;
- How do you plan to use and apply the content of the workshop in the future?
Video Reflection Requirements
- Each video reflection should be, at minimum, 3 minutes and not exceed 5 minutes.
- Submitted to the Bengal Stripes FlipGrid page at least one (1) week after attending the workshop
Interview with the Leader of an Organization
Select a community or college leader to interview and write a 2-page reflection on the experience. This person should be someone that is respected and viewed as an effective and/or exemplary leader in an organization.
Full Description: Interview with the Leader of an Organization (PDF)
Due Date: April 28, 2023
Submission: Students can submit their Interview with the Leader of an Organization assignment through their individual Bengal Stripes Leadership Program Path via Bengal Connect.